Curzon Street Railway Station as it looked in 1962. Opened in 1838, the splendid façade, is adorned with four magnificent Ionic columns. The buildings, of which this was the front, contained the boardroom of the directors; the secretary's offices; the offices of the financial and correspondence departments, and a refreshment saloon. To the left of this building, while looking from the front, was the entrance to the booking offices.
Catalogue Number : DPI 16101
Title : Birmingham - Curzon Street Railway Station
Date : March 16th 1962
Source : Glass Plate Negative
Maximum Dimensions : 3860 x 5073 Pixels
Resolution : 1200dpi
Maximum File Size : 7.94Mb